By default, you can see only the Bid price on the charts. However, if you want the Ask price to be displayed as well, you can enable it in a couple of clicks by following the instructions below:
First, please, log in to your MetaTrader.
Then choose the menu "Charts".
In the drop-down menu, please, click on "Properties".
Or you can simply press the F8 key on your keyboard.
In the opened window choose the “Common” tab and put a check for the “Show Ask line” option. Then click "OK".
To enable the ask line on iOS MT4 and MT5, you must successfully log in first. After that, please:
- Go to the Setting of the MetaTrader platform;
- Click on the Charts tab:
- Click on the button next to the Ask Price Line to turn it on. To turn it off again, click on the same button:
As for Android MT4 and MT5 app, please, follow the steps below:
Click on the Chart tab;
- Now, you need to click anywhere on the chart to open the contextual menu;
- Find the Settings icon and click on it;
- Select the Ask price line checkbox to enable it.