Blockchain is a digital record of transactions. When a block with your transaction is added to the blockchain, it means that the Bitcoin Network confirmed this block. Each new block added to the blockchain is another confirmation for your transaction.
To ensure that your transaction will come through, you should wait for at least 3 confirmations. After 3 confirmations in the blockchain system, you will be able to see your deposit in the Transaction History.
How many confirmations are required for a deposit to be successfully credited to the FBS account?
- Please note that transactions with 0 confirmations can be canceled;
- FBS requires a minimum of three confirmations for deposits;
- For large amounts, the number of confirmations required can be up to 50.
The bigger the number of confirmations, the faster the transfer should be processed.
How can I check how many confirmations my transaction has?
The number of confirmations can be checked on this website. After a successful transaction, your wallet will provide you with a transaction identifier (ID), which you can use to track the number of confirmations. To do so, please:
- Open the website;
- Find the search bar in the right-upper corner;
- Copy-paste your transaction ID.
The number of confirmations will be displayed as shown in the screenshot below: