Let us kindly remind you that it's important that the country of residence matches the country stated in the FBS account for your deposits and withdrawals to go smoothly.
What if I moved to another country?
To be able to see all the payment systems available for your country of residence, you need to apply for a country change. You can do it either:
- In the web Personal Area by following this link;
- Or in any FBS applications (such as FBS Trader, or FBS Personal Area) by clicking on the "Profile" tab > “Country”/"Change country.”:
There, it’s necessary to select the country in which you currently live and upload the proof of residence.
What can you send as proof of residence?
- Valid residence permit (both sides required);
- Bank statement;
- Utility bill;
- Letter from a bank or authority;
- Tenancy agreement or lease contract;
The proof of residence needs to have your full name on it and be issued during the last 3 months.
Please, pay attention! If you are using a VPN when registering an account with FBS, your country may not be displayed correctly. This can interfere with successful identity verification, as the country in which your documents were issued must be the same as the country specified in your FBS account.