If the symbol you need for trading is not displayed in the MT4 platform, you can add it manually within a couple of simple steps. In the Quotes tab, follow the steps below:
To add the symbol to the Quotes tab, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “+” icon in the upper right corner of the screen:
- Select a group of symbols.
For example, you wish to trade NZDCHF. To add it, click on the “Forex”, and find NZDCHF in the list.
- Click on the instrument you want to add:
- To complete adding a symbol to the Quotes tab, click on the "Back" button in the upper right corner.
To remove the symbol from the Quotes tab:
- Click on the “pen” (edit) icon in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Find the bin icon in the right upper corner and click on it:
- Select the symbol to be deleted;
- At last, click on the bin icon again: