FBS provides a wide variety of convenient deposit methods, which allow you to perform a smooth and fast deposit in just a few simple steps. You can deposit in any of the FBS applications or on the Personal Area web page.
To make a deposit, please follow these steps:
- Open the “Finances” menu, go to the “Deposit” page;
- Here you can choose the most convenient local bank for you.
Let us remind you that Instant Internet Banking is available for the following local banks:
- CIMB NIAGA.
- Choose “Instant Internet Banking (Processed Instantly)”;
- Specify the trading account you want to deposit to;
- Type the amount of money you would like to transfer;
The minimum deposit via Instant Internet Banking is 200.000 IDR.
- Click on the “Deposit” button. There you will be forwarded to the payment system page;
- On that page, you need to log into your Internet Banking account using your Internet Banking account number and password to complete the deposit request creation.
- After you created the request, log into the Mobile/Internet banking application on your device, find the pending request, and complete it to transfer the funds.
* Once you have registered for an online banking application and created an account, you will need to log in whenever you want to send money through Internet Banking.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer support.