Once you successfully logged in to the MetaTrader platform, you can start trading. To open an order, please follow these simple steps:
- Go to the “Quotes” tab. Choose the needed trading instrument by tapping on it. If you didn't find the one you need in the list, refer to these articles to know how to add/remove symbols in the MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5 platforms;
- Once you select the needed one, click onthe “New order” button forAndroid:
- During this step, you can choose the lot size, and set the Stop Loss and Take Profit prices. After you decide whether you want to open an order at the current market price (Market Execution) or open a pending order (Buy/Sell Limit, Buy/Sell Stop), click on “Sell by Market” or “Buy by Market” to open an order.
To confirm the opening, you would need to click on the "Done" button in the upper right corner;
- After that, you will be automatically redirected to the “Trade” tab. There you can see the current progress and the opened orders themselves.
If you wish to close an order, follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Trade” tab and long press on the order you want to close. You need to click on the “Close order” tab in the MetaTrader 4:
Or on the “Close position” tab in the MetaTrader 5:
- At last, you would need to confirm that you are ready to close the order at the specified profit/loss by clicking on the "Close with profit/loss" button: