The Personal Area is not the only place you can change your MetaTrader4 password. You can also change your trading password within the platform.
First of all, you need to log in to MetaTrader with the trading password given to you after the trading account opening.
Once you have successfully logged in, please follow these simple steps:
- Click on the “Manage accounts” tab in the left corner:
- At the “Accounts” window, find the Kebab menu and click on it;
- You would need to click on the “Change password” bar:
- In the opened window, it’s necessary to enter the current password and your new desired trading password;
- Click on “Next” to successfully change the password.