When you use Apple ID for registration, it automatically generates a unique and random e-mail address.
Why do I need to change it?
E-mails sent to your randomly generated address will be forwarded to your personal Apple ID account.
However, when you contact our customer support, there may be a delay in processing your requests since our support team will be unable to locate the original iCloud e-mail in our system, which is necessary for prompt assistance and resolving the issue. Therefore, we advise you to correct your FBS e-mail.
If you are able to access your Personal Area and Apple ID, please, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Personal Area and navigate to the Profile settings. There you can see the e-mail address that Apple has registered for you;
- Using the original Apple ID e-mail, send us an e-mail change request to email@example.com with the following information:
- Indicate the e-mail stated in your Personal Area;
- Your original iCloud e-mail;
- If your identity is verified, provide us with a photo where you hold your passport/ID card you used for verification.
- If your identity has not been verified, you would need to pass ID verification first from here;
If you're unable to access your Personal Area, please, follow these steps:
Using the original Apple ID e-mail, send us a change e-mail request to the firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below:
- Your full name;
- Date of birth;
- Original iCloud e-mail;
- If your identity is verified, provide us with a photo where you hold your passport/ID card you used for verification, like this:
Otherwise, if you do not want to use your current e-mail, for example, you can open a new Personal Area under a different e-mail address to continue using all the functions of your account management through a client's Personal Area.
Please note that you can change the e-mail address only to the original Apple ID!